- Diploma in business Administration.
- Minimum of experience 2-3 years as Store keeper in Contracting company.
- Knowledge of Quality Control system and Standards.
- Proficient in Computer – MS office.
- Good communication skills.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
- In Qatar with 3-5 years’ experience in Logistics, Procurement, warehouse and customs procedures.
- Fluent in English & Arabic with strong communication skills and personality.
- Salary based on experience and skills.
Preferred Nationalities; Nepalese/Bangladeshi/ Pakistani/Lebanese/Sudanese/Palestinian/ Syrian with Transferable Visa.
Please Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Duties and Responsibilities 1.Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems. 2.Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports. 3.Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves. 4.Processes and/or approves invoices for payment. 5.Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures. 6.Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers. 7.Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills And Experience: Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control. Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data. Database management skills. Ability to analyze and solve problems. Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork. Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods. Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills. Knowledge of university invoicing procedures.
Apply for this job, Please send your CV to: email@example.com